Let's face it, the economy has seen better days. People that studied hard to get their PhDs in Post Modernism struggle to get even the most menial work. But one thing hasn't changed: they need cars, and cool ones. What's the most 'Jalopnik' car you can find on Ebay, that you can buy AND maintain on a minimum wage budget?
Here are the rules:
- Selections aren't limited to simply 'cars' (kit cars, trucks, and military/commercial vehicles included)
- Cars must have a selling price and realistic maintenance costs under that of a minimum wage salary ($7.25/hour, $15,080 annually)
- Completed and sold listings can be included.
- You can add modifications, as long as it doesn't go over the total budget.
- Write a short reason why your car is the best Jalop car on a minimum wage budget.
I'll arrange the best choices so we can reflect how to get our country back on track.
(Photo by inbeatado on Flickr)